14 Feb Happy Valentine’s Day from speroMD
In honor of Valentine’s Day today, and due to our love of all things healthcare, this week we are bringing you some excellent Valentine’s/healthcare-related poems. The Twitter #healthpolicyvalentines has been popular among the health policy crowd this week, and we’re excited to share with you some of our favorite contributions.
Great respect for Health Affairs, which submitted quite a few:
- Roses are red, violets are blue, is this ambulance in network? Otherwise a lyft works, too.
- Girl, are you a health insurance policy? Because you are super complicated, but I still need you.
- Just like healthcare spending, my love for you increases every day.
Other Twitter users submitted these wise words:
- Roses are red, violets are blue, vaccines protect us, from measles and flu
- Roses are red, violets are blue, healthcare is one word, or maybe it’s two?
Along the managed care and payment front, we found these fun submissions:
- I’m more selective, than a narrow network, but congratulations!, I choose you.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, if you’re going to bundle my payments, I want them bundled with you.
And for our medical coders out there:
- When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that’s S05.91XA (unspecified injury of right eye and orbit, initial encounter)